Pintrest

Monday, March 21, 2016

The Monogrammed Easter Egg Conundrum

First off I really want to thank everyone who has been so supportive to the Kindness Matters Team, for Walk MS 2016. It is been amazing to see how much support we have recieved. I am so grateful that everyone enjoyed and shared my story. I know that our team can and will reach our goal, and I really do thank God and all of you for support, from the bottom of my heart. I really do mean that! Since yesterday's post was very sappy, and like I said I am normally not like that. I am just a very passionate person and I put my all into everything I do. I guess I should cut the sappy jargon and move on to something a little more lite hearted. My amazing best friend and I love monograms! We both have lasts names that start with H, so it is easy to see why competition can get so fierce. Last year when we were both too consumed with life and planning my wedding (which turned out to be amazing thanks to my wonderful best friend), we did not really have time to celebrate Easter in style. Last year we learned through my sister going through the left over Easter items at Wally World, That monogrammed Easter Eggs are a thing! And we were both so excited. Of course my BFF is superior to me in all crafts and DIY that she send me this a few weeks ago. Saying "I did not forget".
Of course I became Jelly on a level that was slightly ridiculous. I had to one up her, but I knew that I was never going to be able to use such a tiny egg to do that. So I made this instead.
As you can see, it is absolutely adorable and it require no real artistic skill (YAY HOT GLUE GUNS!). So even though my BFF's is way nicer than mine and required more skill. Mine is bigger and I heard that's what really matters!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment