Pintrest

Friday, June 3, 2016

For my sensitive teeth peep!



So after my post yesterday (you can view here), one of my friends said that they could not eat lemons because of their sensitive teeth. Here are some other things you can do that are preventive medicine that work as well as the lemon water!

Broccoli:
 So when I am getting sick I make this side dish. It is a big hit and its a big immune booster. Broccoli has more vitamin C than orange juice and this recipe is delish and keeps you well.

1 head of broccoli
3 cloves of garlic (at least I love garlic so the more the better but not everyone feels that way)
2 tablespoons of pepper.
half a stick of butter (a whole stick if you are like me and Mrs. Paula Dean).
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 table spoons of balsamic vinegar
1 tbs of rosemary
1 tbs basil
1 tbs thyme
 Cook your broccoli 3 quarters of the way melt butter and mix in vinegar garlic and oil and spices. Add it to the butter sauce and let it finish cooking.
This site will help everyone find alternatives.  It also contains info on broccoli so you know I am not just bsing you! If you can eat this at least once a day for three days it will do you a lot of good. More if you can stomach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment