Pintrest

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Cut The Crap Detox Bath!


So I am total advocate for preventive medicine and that is what is so fantastic about this (and all) detox baths! This particular formula is perfect for when you feel gross. Whether its because you ate at too many fast food (or other crap) too many days in a row or because you have had a migraine for a few days. It also helps boost immune system and makes your skin super soft. 


Recipie:

So ALL detox baths have the same base:
1/4 baking soda
1/4 Apple Cider (or white) vinegar
1/4 Epsom Salt
1/4 Hydrogen Peroxide

^^^^^^ This is the base that actually is pulling the toxins from your body. Everything else you add into the bath is for your personal health benefits. So please mix and match and send in because I would love to hear other formulas!!!

For the Cut the Crap formula:

4 tablespoons of Rose water (if you do not know how to make rose water I have the instructions here)
4 drops of Lavender oil (you can add as much or little as you like)
1/3 cup of Bee Pollen ( I got mine from a local Native American Pow Wow but there are plenty of options, you can also use honey but I don't because I am the one who will have to clean it when I get out)
1/3 cup of fresh Lavender (you can use more oil but that stuff is expensive)
4 table spoons of Cinnamon
3 table spoons of ginger (you can use fresh but remember you have to clean it)

Once you are done the bath will look like this:

When you get out it will look like this: 



Yeah its nasty but remember that nasty is what is coming off of you. I love it for migraines! I also recommend to get into the bath feet first. The bath needs to be as hot as you can stand it. Let your feet soak and get used to the heat. Then put your hands in and then lower the rest of your body. Trust me it works! 




No comments:

Post a Comment