Pintrest

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Confirmation!




Recently, I made the choice to give my life back to Christ. I walked away from the church many years ago and wondered aimlessly. Unfortunately, even though I had my own plans, God had another. I am so grateful that God has touched my life. I started going to church again and my life has improved so much. I have been blessed in so many ways. So because I have given my life to Christ and my church, I decided to be confirmed. Confirmation (usually done in 8th grade by children who are raised in the church), is a person making the choice to be Catholic. I was confirmed in April, and when my husband gets out of Police Academy he will be baptized and eventually confirmed.
 My husband and I made the choice to give our lives back to Christ because it felt like everything was falling apart, even though everything has been going in the right direction. With my husband being gone five days out of the week, having God to lean on has been the only thing that can get us through it. I am proud today to say that I am a Christian (Catholic).

No comments:

Post a Comment