Pintrest

Friday, May 27, 2016

ULTIMATE LEFT OVER NACHOS!


'
So I love turning left overs into something else! The other day I made chicken burritos for my friends and I had a ton of left over chicken. Here is the recipe:
Left Over Nachos
1 bag of tortilla chips
1/ 2 jars of salsa verde and red salsa 
2 cups shredded cheese (I like the fiesta blend)
1 jar of white or yellow queso
1/2 cup jalapenos 
1 cup of diced tomatoes 
1 can of black beans ( I also add a can of red but you don't have too)
1 can of corn
1 green pepper (I also add a red and yellow put you don't have too) 
2 cups of leftover chicken (beef or turkey what ever you have left over)
1 white onion. 


Directions: 
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
line your pan with tinfoil and spray it (use a 13x9 pan)
take half of the bag of chips and lay them in pan
take 1/4 jar of both salsas (green and red)
1/4 cup jalapenos 
1/2 cup diced tomatoes 
1/2 can of beans
1/2 the onion 
1/2 of the pepper
1/2 can of corn  (remember to drain your cans)
 cover nachos 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and half of your queso. 
Then add the second layer and repeat the process.  You should have 1 cup of cheese left. Bake for 30 mins then cover nachos with the remaining cup of cheese and bake for 5 mins or until cheese is melted! 



No comments:

Post a Comment