Pintrest

Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day!



(Via Facebook)

I would like to wish a Happy Memorial day to all my readers! I would also like to extend my prayers and condolences for all those brave people out there who now deal with an empty space at their table today. My heart goes out to all the parents, spouses, children, friends, and other love ones of fallen soldiers today. I can not express the gratitude I feel for the sacrifice their loved ones made or the sacrifice that they make every day. I admire all the brave men and women who continue to carry on with their life. So please pray for our fallen soldiers and their families. Especially for their families they are the ones who are still suffering and this holiday is just as much for them as it is for the love ones they lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment